Voie Verte Chelsea (VVC) is a volunteer-based not-for-profit organization with charitable status. We raise funds to build over 20 km of the Chelsea Community Trail along the old railway corridor. Our objective is to reduce the financial burden of the municipality and create a trail that connects us all. Our vision is to foster a community culture, focused on active transport, children and youth in nature and a green connection between neighbourhoods.
Our fund-raising efforts ensure that you get the best trail at the lowest cost while maintaining its bright and long-lasting future Our target is to raise $1 million through private and corporate sponsorship as well as grants from multiple levels of government and foundations. To date, $50,000 has been raised directly from Chelsea residents and businesses. All funds raised will be used for trail development.
Our Registered Charitable Number is: 763738283RR0001
We’ve put together a range of sponsorship options accessible to all budgets so that you can support trail development and maintenance. All VVC sponsorship packages offer an excellent return on your investment, while helping you to achieve your marketing and public relations objectives.
Benefits of becoming a sponsor:
- Improves your business’ image to current and new customers by being associated with a environmentally and community friendly initiative
- Increases your visibility via our marketing, promotion materials, website and press releases as well as on various places on the trail itself
- Promotes of your personal values and objectives such as sustainability, active transport and community during our public awareness campaign.
- Connects you with like-minded people and businesses as stewards of the Chelsea environment and a community.
- Associate your brand with the history and conservation of the railway corridor.
Promote Your Community Support
Events (annual and one time)
Sandy Foote – Chair
Alain Piché – Vice Chair
Mathieu Frigon – Treasurer
Lyse Huot – Secretary
Brendan Denovan – Member
Rita Jain – Member
Paull Leamen – Member
Kate Wightman – Member
Andy Ball – Member
Caryl Green – Ex officio member